Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon's children bonded while the duo filmed 'Mud'
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon at the premiere of 'Mud'|
Matthew – who has three children with wife Camila Alves – shot the romantic drama, about a man who lives on an island in Mississippi waiting for his true love, with mother of three Reese in Arkansas and revealed the kids loved camping near the Mississippi River.
He told E! News: "It was like a nature vacation camping out on the Mississippi River. And we enjoyed it. The kids learned a lot about nature actually on this film. They loved it.
Matthew previously explained he enjoyed filming in the location so much he decided to be at one with nature by living in a tent.
He said: "I loved being out there in nature like that. The stage was the Mississippi river. To live there while a while, to camp out there, you quickly get the rhythm and the sense of smell and taste and humidity and weight, and how time trickles along like that river. It's four miles per hour. It just slowly moves and it's an unstoppable force.
"Arkansas is called the Natural State and you see why. It's a really gorgeous place. The thing about where we shot this is that Mother Nature rules down there."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...