Matt Damon was always grumpy on the set of 'Elysium'
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 42-year-old actor underwent a tough fitness regime and had a strict diet to get in shape for the movie and admitted giving up treats left him angry and unapproachable.
He told Us Weekly: "I was grumpy on this set, because I was on a diet for the whole movie. I think I shut up a little bit and keep to myself.
"It's not even that it was as extreme as diets I've done before, but it's like, at my age, I want to eat everything in my path, you know what I mean? I think I've become more of a glutton.
"It was really hard because I love to eat and I love to drink.” Matt – who raises four daughters Alexia, 14 , Isabella, six, Gia, four and Stella, two, with wife Luciana Barroso – previously revealed his wife doesn't mind when he changes shape for movies because she “likes the variety”.
He said: “I'm at the point in my life where somebody was silly enough to marry me and won't leave me if I put on a few pounds.
"I think my wife likes the variety. When I did 'The Informant', I put on 40 pounds. I was like, 'You like this guy, too, don't you?' I'm trying to talk her into that guy. That's the guy I'm most comfortable being."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...