Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Matt Damon wants to get a beer with Benedict Cumberbatch at the Emmys
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He told NextMovie.com: "He's very talented, but I have not met him.
“We'll have to go get a beer. He's really good. We can hang out at the Emmys."
The pair will actually be competing against each other at the awards for the Best Actor in a Miniseries or Movie award, with Matt up for his role in 'Behind the Candelabra' and Benedict nominated for 'Parade's End'.
Benedict's man-crush was revealed in a recent interview when he couldn't help gushing about his admiration for Matt.
He said: "He's just so grounded. He's so intelligent. He makes these smart choices, as an actor, as a producer, as a writer. He's so composed. You never hear a bad word said about him. Everybody loves him.
And he just sounds like he's got his priorities right as a human being, and as an actor, he's phenomenal. What a screen presence."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...