Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Matt Damon says his happiest moments were in bed making his children
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 at 09:00 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
Asked by Vanity Fair for their Proust questionnaire, when and where he was happiest, Matt answered: "In our bed, making our children, and in the hospital watching them being born."
Matt also revealed his personal motto is "Don't be a d-bag."
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
IrishCentral's top ten Irish mob movies - SEE VIDEOS
Demi Moore and Adam Brody set to join porn-star biopic ‘Lovelace’
Matt has previously revealed he loves being surrounded by females even though his daughters find it easy to manipulate him.
He said: "When Isabella was 18 months, she was trying to get a treat out of me. I said no and she asked me again so I caved in.
"Then my wife came into the room. Isabella looked up at her mother, shyly smiled and put her head down. I knew that at 18 months old, this creature had control over me.
"Men don't have a chance. I feel we're such different species."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...