Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Matt Damon says his happiest moments were in bed making his children
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 at 09:00 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Asked by Vanity Fair for their Proust questionnaire, when and where he was happiest, Matt answered: "In our bed, making our children, and in the hospital watching them being born."
Matt also revealed his personal motto is "Don't be a d-bag."
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
IrishCentral's top ten Irish mob movies - SEE VIDEOS
Demi Moore and Adam Brody set to join porn-star biopic ‘Lovelace’
Matt has previously revealed he loves being surrounded by females even though his daughters find it easy to manipulate him.
He said: "When Isabella was 18 months, she was trying to get a treat out of me. I said no and she asked me again so I caved in.
"Then my wife came into the room. Isabella looked up at her mother, shyly smiled and put her head down. I knew that at 18 months old, this creature had control over me.
"Men don't have a chance. I feel we're such different species."