Matt Damon loved renewing his wedding vows in front of his family
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 42-year-old actor and his wife Luciana Barroso - who married in 2005 and raise four daughters, Alexia, 14, Isabella, six, Gia, four, and two-year-old Stella, together – held a ceremony at the Sugar Beach resort in St. Lucia earlier this month where they celebrated their wedding again.
According to People, Matt said: "It's nice to say your vows in front of family. That's the point of taking the vows. These are people who will hold you to them. One of my vows was I gave her the side of the bed closer to the bathroom. And if I don't stick to that, I'm gonna hear from my mom, brother and father."
Matt also revealed he and Luciana chose to have a small wedding ceremony over the Holiday Season at City Hall in New York in 2005 because they wanted to avoid the paparazzi.
He said: "We thought our whole holiday break was going [to] get ruined with people hanging around, with helicopters and all that stuff. So we literally ran to the city and just tied the knot really quickly, just to kind of nip that whole thing in the bud."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...