Matt Damon and wife Luciana Barroso set to renew their wedding vows during Caribbean getaway
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Matt Damon and wife Luciana Barroso|
The couple - who raise four daughters, Alexia, 14, Isabella, six, Gia, four, and two-year-old Stella, together – are planning a huge bash on the island of St. Lucia next month after Matt hired out the entire Sugar Beach resort for the couple and their closest friends and family.
A staff member at Sugar beach told MailOnline: “The hotel was booked under a different name to Damon.
“We were told that it was a Mr and Mrs Naff getting married.
“We then heard that it was Matt Damon and they had been using a false name to stop their secret being found out.
“He was here two months ago to have a look around. A big yacht moored by the beach and he came into the resort.”
At their extremely private 2005 nuptials, the only non-family guest was Mayor Bloomberg and now they want to do something with their close friends.
Guests are expected to include Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
Matt, 42, recently revealed he wishes he was more romantic as he is not very good at thoughtful gestures.
He said: "I wish I were better because my wife deserves somebody who surprises her with a gift or flowers or some wonderful idea. I've never been good at that, and she's really good at it, which makes me feel even worse.”