Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Master' actress Amy Adams thinks weddings are a waste of money
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 at 09:57 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Master' actress is engaged to Darren Le Gallo and while she wants to get married, she can't help but think it's a lot of money to spend on just one day.
She explained to PEOPLE magazine: "Weddings are not a good value and I like good value. Still, I'd be disappointed if we didn't have one."
Amy also revealed she is less focused on her career since becoming a mother.
The 38-year-old star gave birth to the couple's daughter Aviana in 2010 and says the youngster is now the most important thing in her world, leaving work in the shade.
She said: "I love my work but I'm becoming more successful at leaving it behind when I'm at home so my daughter feels I belong to her and not the world."
Amy recently admitted Aviana hates seeing her go out to work and she wants to do more to put her family first, without leaving herself unfulfilled.
She said: "I'd like to focus more on spending time with my daughter. My idea was to work a lot when she was young and when she started to be more aware of what was going on, I'd do less.
"She's a little less impressed with me working all the time now. Her lips are starting to turn down when I leave.
"But I have scripts I like and people I want to work with. This can be a fleeting time and I want to take advantage of as much as I can. But I also want to achieve a little more balance. I don't want to look back with any regrets."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...