Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mark Wahlberg isn't ready to tell his kids about his troubled past
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 09:39 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Wahlberg in "Broken City"|
He told Red Bulletin magazine: "They are still young, and I'm not telling them anything until I have to. I will wait until the last possible minute.
"I certainly don't want to hide my past, but I don't want to make it seem like, 'Daddy went through bad stuff and he came out OK. We can do what we want, it will work itself out,' because that isn't the case.
"I don't know any other success stories of people who survived the kind of place I grew up in and the choices I made and still have the freedom and luxury to talk about it."
Mark feels lucky to have escaped his past, especially when he thinks about what has happened to his old friends.
He said: "Let's say I was a petty criminal for a while, but I was lucky enough to be able to get clean, unlike most of my friends from that time, who are dead or in jail. Today, the only real vice I have is golf."See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...