Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mark Wahlberg admits he cried when he saw "The Help"
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
He said: "I'm an emotional guy. I went and saw 'The Help' with my wife and I must have cried 10 times.
"Watching 'Real Steel' with my sons got me. When the kid turned to his father and said, 'I just wanted you to fight for me' and the father's neglecting the kid, I looked at my son and said, 'Would daddy fight for you?' and he turned to me and said, 'Yes!' You know?"
Outrage as St. Patrick's Day deemed too religious and renamed "O'Green Day"
Top ten words invented in Ireland - useful for St. Patrick’s Day
Mark - who is known for his wild past, including a prison term for assault - admitted he loves taking on film roles where he gets to "go off" because he identifies with aggressive characters.
He told Shortlist magazine: "I like playing a part where I get to go off whether it be physically or verbally. Preferably both.
"My past helps me identify with these characters and play those parts in a more believable way, but you can turn it on and off."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...