Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Marilyn Manson has proposed to his girlfriend of five weeks
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 09:47 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Marilyn Manson and Seraphim Ward|
A source told Life & Style magazine: "Marilyn proposed with a family ring. I think it was his grandmother's. It's Celtic, and Seraphim says it has a magical bonding to the receiver."
Seraphim's representative added: "Seraphim is in a committed relationship and is over the moon about what her bright future holds with her partner."
Yesterday (15.04.12), the actress tweeted a picture of a diamond encrusted Claddagh ring - a traditional Irish ring given as a token of friendship, love, or marriage - with the caption "OMG! (sic)".
She later added: "I am still speechless and in shock!"
On her twitter page Seraphina describes herself as "a Independent Occult Filmmaker and a Industrial Goth Rock Artist (sic)" and pals say she and Marilyn bonded over their shared interest in the supernatural.
The friend added: "They share an interest in the occult and have bonded fast. He's gotten her a house in the Hollywood Hills."
Marilyn was previously married to Dita Von Teese and engaged to both Rose McGowan and Evan Rachel Wood.