Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mariah Carey's man Nick Cannon is the ideal husband
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2010 at 11:18 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Having confirmed the pregnancy on Thursday Nick Cannon was then seen popping out to the supermarket to collect an assortment of groceries including beef jerky. I hope that was for Mariah's pregnancy cravings.
Mariah also revealed this week that she had a miscarriage two years ago and was utterly heart broken.
They are both hugely excited by the prospect of being parents.
Speaking on "American's Today Show" Cannon said they "had names picked out from the first day we met and we want to stay true to that.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...