Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mariah Carey to buy Michael Jackson’s living room set
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 at 11:41 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Mariah Carey has paid tribute to the legend Michael Jackson on her twitter account.
It has also been revealed that she’s eyeing up his living room suite too.
An auction of the King of Pops belongings will take place in Las Vegas as his one year anniversary is marked.
Jackson’s brother has opposed the auction urging the organizers not to sell his brother’s possessions but it seems as if the sale will go head.
Carey sung “I’ll Be There” at Michael Jackson’s funeral one year ago.
Carey posted on her twitter “"Watching "You are not alone"..Love and Prayers to MJ "King of Pop". You will be remembered forever. We miss you (sic)”
And now she’ll be able to sit on the late great Michael Jackson’s sofa as she watches his videos. What a karaoke party that could be.