Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mariah Carey renews wedding vows to Nick Cannon on top of the Eiffel Tower
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 at 09:50 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon|
She wrote: "Tonight was an incredible night. I can't express how amazing it was to renew our vows in Paris at the top of the Eiffel tower.
"Thank you so much to all the fans who came out as always and showed their love and support. I love you!(sic)"
Nick - who has recently battled ill health - recently admitted he continued to be amazed by his marriage to Mariah, with who he now has nearly one-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe.
He said: "We get married every year; it's our thing. I just have to keep doing it to make sure it's real!"
Nick recently revealed the couple planned to celebrate their children turning one with a special celebration outside of the US.
He said: "It's up in the air right now but it's probably not going to be in the States. We are going to take it overseas."
When a party at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France was suggested, Nick appeared to hint the speculation was right, smiling as he said:
"You're good. You're good."