Mariah Carey is ready to quit 'American Idol'
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 43-year-old singer is reportedly so sick of working with Nicki Minaj, 30, that she wants to quit the show so she doesn't have to deal with her any more.
A source told Fox News: "Mariah doesn't want to come back. Nicki is really disrespecting her, and she's tired of trying to bite her tongue all the time.
"One night Nicki tried to be kind of nice, but Mariah didn't bite, so I guess she figured ‘screw that.’
“She's done with it all. She doesn't need the platform, and all the drama isn't healthy for her.
"She's also under fire with the producers for not being critical enough of the contestants."
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler - who was a judge on 'American Idol' for two seasons – recently urged Mariah and Nicki to be professional and focus on the contestants.
He said: "You just have to give your opinion. It wasn't hard for me, but I would imagine it's hard for some people, and they need a manager to say 'Shut the f**k up, and just give them your opinion'.
"I know that they've got something going on on the judges' panel, [and] it shouldn't be that, it should be just the opposite: They should have something going on, which is called 'camaraderie'.
"They should have something going on so thick and beautiful that they can lay it over the new talent that's trying to birth itself. It needs to be birthed, not judged by 'entertainment' factors, it needs to be judged by people that [are] honest, true, that have the 'it' factor. Not the 'it' factor because they can fight. The f**k is that all about?"
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...