Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mariah Carey doesn't care that Britney Spears is a judge on the new series of U.S. 'X Factor'
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Mariah Carey and Britney Spears|
However Mariah made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with the talent contest following the announcement that Britney and Demi Lovato were officially to become judges.
She told 'Extra': "You think I focus on that stuff? Have we met? I love [Britney], honestly. I think she's a very nice person, but I don't care who's going on that show -- as long as it's not me."
Meanwhile the 30-year-old 'Criminal' singer has claimed she is "so excited about this whole experience."
Speaking at the Fox Up Fronts event on in New York City she confessed it will be enjoyable working with 19-year-old Disney star Demi Lovato.
She added: "It's going to be so much fun and so different from anything I've ever done."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...