Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's twins have brought the couple closer together
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 08:35 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon and their twins (ABC News)|
Cannon said: "My son is pretty laid back and my daughter likes to control the situation." Perhaps taking after Mommy a bit?
"They're walking, talking, singing. They know the alphabet. It's crazy. There's a new milestone every day," added proud papa Cannon.
Nick also revealed the twins are a handful and he and Mariah have to tire them out during the day to get them to sleep.
He said: "We're parents first and foremost so it's all about taking care of the kids and making sure they're asleep by eight. They're tough to put to bed so we've got to tire them out! But luckily they usually sleep through the night."
Nick also revealed having kids has brought him and Mariah closer together.
He told In Touch magazine: "You can definitely have a family of two people but when you create humans together, it changes things. It's brought us even closer together Being parents creates a whole different dynamic, you make different decisions. But it really solidifies what a family is all about."