Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are renting a palatial mansion for $150,000 a month
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon|
The 7,500 sq ft property has six bedrooms, six-and-a-half bathrooms, a private cinema and an extensive wine cellar.
The huge mansion, which is worth almost $15 million, has its own creek and a huge swimming pool featuring floating cabanas.
There are also staff quarters for their extensive entourage.
No doubt Mariah is looking forward to an extended vacation as the singer recently returned to work, going back into the recording studio to lay down songs for the first time since the birth of her twins in April 2011.
She tweeted: "Summer 2012 ... Been in the lab, mixing up some concoctions for you, hope you like it!!
"Still working in the studio with friends o plenty! I love this new song :) (sic)"
Nick previously revealed the couple's children was inspiring her songwriting.
He wrote on his official website earlier this year: "My beautiful wife is planning to make her return to the music scene after taking time off to focus on the pregnancy and the birth of our two wonderful babies, Moroccan and Monroe.
"She's rejuvenated and ready to start sharing some of the amazing new music she has been making in the studio! Our new family has definitely given her a great new source of inspiration and creativity.
"I'm so proud of her and can't wait for her to release more phenomenal music!"