Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mandy Moore reveals she wants to have kids
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 04:30 PM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
Actress Mandy Moore has revealed her desire to have kids in the near future.
She is married to actor Ryan Adams.
“I’m a married lady, and one day, I will definitely have a family,” she told E! News.
“When you do a film like this, I think that thought crosses your mind—that one day you’ll be able to show your kids that you were in an animated Disney film!”
Moore revealed that marriage has matured her.
“It still feels not entirely real,” she said. “Things are wonderful, and there’s such a peaceful settledness about it.
“But sometimes I can’t wrap my head around it. It seems bizarre but really cool at the same time, like, ‘Wow – I did that!’
“I’m enjoying life, but I was enjoying it before [marriage] too.
“It’s not like, ‘Oh, my life is complete now.’ I just have this extra incredible bonus of my best friend in the whole world, getting to spend every day with him.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...