Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Man of Steel' star Russell Crowe apologies after Twitter hacker posts naked picture of a woman
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 at 09:13 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
After deleting the picture, the 49-year-old New Zealand actor wrote: "Hey, I don't know what that was. Just having a chat with Dani when the phone went ballistic. Sorry, gone."
The 'Les Miserables' star's management team also claims that his account was hacked.
Russell and Danielle enjoyed a family dinner with their sons Charles, eight, and Tennyson, six, at the Polo Lounge in Beverly Hills, along with a group of friends, last week.
A source previously said: "They were both talking to their kids and being attentive.
"Russell and Danielle were sitting next to each other and seemed to get along well - but were never affectionate."
Although they never confirmed their marriage was over, Russell was linked to Natalie Imbruglia in February after it emerged that he and Danielle had "amicably split" in October after nine years of marriage.
The actor thanked a fan for her kindness after she sent him a supportive message about the split but he later indicated that he hoped to resolve his problems with his wife, which he blamed on his busy career.
In December he tweeted: "As soon as I finish this job and can get home, my priority is to try to bring my family back together. These latest reports are false and cruel."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...