Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Man Of Steel' star Amy Adams couldn't stop ‘giggling’ when she looked into Henry Cavill's eyes
Posted on Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 09:09 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
She said: "He's extremely charming and charismatic. It's very easy to imagine him as Superman because of his look and his presence.
"Whenever I looked into his eyes, I started giggling because he has this effect on you. I think most women feel the same way about Henry. He's dreamy!"
However, away from the film set, the 38-year-old star only has eyes for fiance Darren Le Gallo - with whom she has two-year-old daughter Aviana - who she credits for making her feel "complete".
She gushed: "He's enabled me to grow up and evolve into a much more mature and complete woman. I think he also helped me become a better actress. When you find that kind of man, it eases a lot of anxieties and you just enjoy the process of loving someone with all your heart."
Before becoming a Hollywood star, Amy admits she lacked self-confidence as a child and was "painfully awkward.
She added: "I was very homely and didn't fit in at school. I always thought of myself as painfully awkward. I wasn't brimming with the self-confidence you need to go on and become an actress."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...