‘Magic Mike’ star Channing Tatum soothes his daughter by beat boxing
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The 33-year-old actor has thrown himself into fatherhood since welcoming Everly into the world four months ago with his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, and he has even worked out that he can stop the tiny tot from crying by making different drum noises with his mouth.
Speaking on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show', Jenna said: "The baby is crying and you're like, 'What do I do to make her stop crying?' and all of a sudden, he starts beatboxing and she starts cooing. I'm like, what? I have been rocking her. I have been swaying her. I've been doing squats and he gets here and he [beatboxes]. She would just fall asleep in his arms."
The 32-year-old actress - who married Tatum in 2009 - moved to Vancouver, Canada, to begin filming for her show 'Witches of East End' only two months after giving birth to Everly, but she admits the time away has allowed her hunky husband to bond with his daughter and master the art of nappy changing.
Jenna explained: "It's funny - he's so sensitive. He's like this really strong big guy in life, but you give him this little baby and he's like, 'Oh my god, is she going to drop? Am I doing everything OK?' "
She added: "[He's] the most amazing diaper changer. It's like the one thing he knows he can do. He's like, 'Let me get in there. Let me change those diapers.' Here you go!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...