Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Magic Mike’ star Channing Tatum is worried about becoming a dad
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 08:42 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
He told People magazine: “That [will] be the biggest role of my life. I hope I don’t screw that one up,
“I'm really, really excited about it and I hope to slow to down a little bit when the little person comes into the world.”
Channing, 32, has had a successful few years, winning praise for his roles in 'Magic Mike' and '21 Jump Street' and being voted People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive last year but the modest star attributes it all to luck and hard work.
He said: “Look, I’ve been lucky, I’ve said it before, we work so hard on every single [movie] and you never know which ones are going to work and which ones aren’t … I think it’s just, you’ve got to keep doing stories you love and characters that you love.”