Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Magic Mike’ star Channing Tatum is worried about becoming a dad
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 08:42 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
He told People magazine: “That [will] be the biggest role of my life. I hope I don’t screw that one up,
“I'm really, really excited about it and I hope to slow to down a little bit when the little person comes into the world.”
Channing, 32, has had a successful few years, winning praise for his roles in 'Magic Mike' and '21 Jump Street' and being voted People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive last year but the modest star attributes it all to luck and hard work.
He said: “Look, I’ve been lucky, I’ve said it before, we work so hard on every single [movie] and you never know which ones are going to work and which ones aren’t … I think it’s just, you’ve got to keep doing stories you love and characters that you love.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...