Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard have been 'trying out' names for their unborn baby
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard|
Peter - who declined to disclose whether they are having a boy or a girl - said: "It's the nice thing about knowing the gender of a child: you don't have to call it 'it,' which gets really weird after seven months in. So we've been trying out a few names, but nothing solid."
The 'Lovelace' actor also admitted he is expecting Ramona to get "bored" with her new sibling quite soon after it is born.
He told Usmagazine.com: "[Ramona] doesn't know what she's in for.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
The Titanic last meal is re-created for first time for Irish fundraiser - VIDEO
Irish are the least romantic nation in Europe says new survey
"I've seen kids with siblings - I don't have any siblings, so I don't know - but they generally go for about five minutes, 'Oh, cool! Anyway, what are we going to do now? Can we return it?’
"I think it gets boring quickly, at first, and it takes a while for them to bond."
Maggie, 34, has not had many cravings during her pregnancy, but she is not enjoying eating meat.
Peter added: "She has not been into eating meat. It's been recommended for the iron, I guess. We ordered it and we both kind of looked at it, because I don't eat a lot of
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...