Lucy Lawless said sex scenes in 'Spartacus' were awkward.
- Olivia Wilde is trying to be a "strong" pregnant lady like her mother was
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- Niall Horan's mother went without to make sure her children had Christmas presents
- Charlie Sheen has shut down production on 'Anger Management' several times
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
Lucy Lawless has admitted that filming her sex scenes on "Spartacus" was awkward.
And why wouldn't they be, her husband, Rob Tapert, is the executive producer of the show.
Imagine your man watching you pretend to be with another guy.
That just screams "awkward."
However the actress told the Daily Record in England that Tapert decided not to come on set when she was working the sex scenes.
"Even though theoretically I don't have any issue with it, I like to think I am a modern young woman," Lawless told the Daily Record.
"It is really uncomfortable. You have to make the unsexy look incredibly sexy."
Lawless also joked that she has already started exercising in preparation for the upcomingSpartacus prequel.
"I am working out," she said.
"If they shoot the prequel, I'll have to look five years younger."
- Olivia Wilde is trying to be a "strong" pregnant lady like her mother was...
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...