Lucy Lawless said sex scenes in 'Spartacus' were awkward.
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Lucy Lawless has admitted that filming her sex scenes on "Spartacus" was awkward.
And why wouldn't they be, her husband, Rob Tapert, is the executive producer of the show.
Imagine your man watching you pretend to be with another guy.
That just screams "awkward."
However the actress told the Daily Record in England that Tapert decided not to come on set when she was working the sex scenes.
"Even though theoretically I don't have any issue with it, I like to think I am a modern young woman," Lawless told the Daily Record.
"It is really uncomfortable. You have to make the unsexy look incredibly sexy."
Lawless also joked that she has already started exercising in preparation for the upcomingSpartacus prequel.
"I am working out," she said.
"If they shoot the prequel, I'll have to look five years younger."
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...