Lucy Lawless said sex scenes in 'Spartacus' were awkward.
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Lucy Lawless has admitted that filming her sex scenes on "Spartacus" was awkward.
And why wouldn't they be, her husband, Rob Tapert, is the executive producer of the show.
Imagine your man watching you pretend to be with another guy.
That just screams "awkward."
However the actress told the Daily Record in England that Tapert decided not to come on set when she was working the sex scenes.
"Even though theoretically I don't have any issue with it, I like to think I am a modern young woman," Lawless told the Daily Record.
"It is really uncomfortable. You have to make the unsexy look incredibly sexy."
Lawless also joked that she has already started exercising in preparation for the upcomingSpartacus prequel.
"I am working out," she said.
"If they shoot the prequel, I'll have to look five years younger."