'Love Is All You Need' star Pierce Brosnan steps out with his two sons in Hollywood
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Paris, Pierce and Dylan Brosnan|
What a good looking threesome Pierce Brosnan and his boys Paris, 12, and Dylan, 16, made as they stepped out in Hollywood last week for a screening of Pierce’s new movie, Love Is All You Need.
Dylan seems set to walk in his famous dad’s footsteps. He’s adapted a Joyce Carol Oates short story along with his elder half-brother Sean Brosnan, 29, whose mother was Pierce’s first wife Cassandra Harris. (She passed in 1991; Paris and Dylan’s mom is Pierce’s wife Keely Shaye Smith.)
“Dylan is a smart lad and he’s just done the adaptation,” Pierce said.
“It’s a 12, 15 minute film. He and his brother, my son Sean, who is a writer, producer and director are making it together… It’s in the blood.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...