Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Louis Walsh says 'X Factor' fix rumors are 'all lies'
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 06:39 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Last Saturday night, millions of viewers watched judge Cheryl Cole refusing to make a decision over which of her two female acts should leave the competition.
Both Treyc Cohen and Katie Waissel were up for elimination, but the other “X Factor” judges decided that Treyc should leave the show.
In the aftermath many reports suggested that Cole's agonizing decision had been a fix and decided during the commercial break.
But Irish man Louis Walsh has branded this as “lies”.
"It's all lies, all lies. We, the judges never ever know who is going to be in the bottom two. I wouldn't have been freaking out taking that decision if it had been worked out in advance," he said last night.
Louis was speaking at the World Premiere of "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1" held at The Odeon Leicester Square, London, which was attended by all the contestants of the reality show.
On other “X Factor news, it has been revealed that Ireland's Mary Byrne will be performing the Elton John track 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight?' -- taken from the Lion King' soundtrack
“I gave Mary six songs to choose from and this is the one she felt suited her best," Walsh added.
Good luck Mary, cannot wait to see the performance!