Louis Walsh believes Simon Cowell could marry baby mama Lauren Silverman
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Louis Walsh, Lauren Silverman and Simon Cowell in London last week.|
Ireland's version of Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, a judge on Cowell’s U.K. reality show The X Factor, thinks his confirmed bachelor pal might take the plunge and marry his pregnant baby mama Lauren Silverman.
"I went out for dinner with them. I think he's going to be a great dad,” Walsh said of his night out in London last week with the new couple, who hooked up while she was still married to her husband.
"She's a great influence on his life - very positive and bubbly. She seems to have got the fun back into his life. They are like two teenagers dating. I love Lauren. I love all his girlfriends. He is what he is. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him."
Mayo native Walsh, of course, is a talent spotter in his own right – if you consider Irish boybands like Westlife and Boyzone to be talented. Still, they made millions in their day, and Walsh has been with The X Factor since Cowell created the show in 2004.
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...