Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Lost' star Matthew Fox has been charged with two misdemeanors following his arrest
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 45-year-old actor was stopped in the early hours of last Friday, May 4, 2012 morning after an officer noticed his vehicle was not signalling properly or staying in lane with traffic and then determined he had been drinking.
A spokesperson at the Deschutes County, Oregon, District Attorney's office told People magazine that although he was released later that day, on Wednesday, May 9, the 45-year-old actor was charged with driving under the influence (DUI) and driving without a license.
His arraignment hearing is set for June 7.
The actor lives in nearby Bend, Oregon, with his family - wife of 10 years Margherita Ronchi and their two children, daughter Kyle and son Byron.
This is not the first time Matthew has had a run in with the law.
In August last year he was accused by Ohio bus driver Heather Bormann of assault and battery after she claimed he drunkenly tried to get onto her vehicle and demanded she drove him to his hotel.
Court papers filed by Heather stated: "Defendant Fox continued to force his way onto the steps of the bus, and bellowed loudly at plaintiff, demanding she drive him to his hotel... Suddenly and without provocation, Fox attacked plaintiff with his fists, delivering sudden and severe blows to her right breast, groin, arm and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury and pain to plaintiff."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...