Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Lost" hunk Matthew Fox has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
He was taken to the Deschutes County Jail in Oregon, but released later that day.
The 'Lost' actor lives in nearby Bend, Oregon, with his family - wife of 10 years Margherita Ronchi and their two children, daughter Kyle and son Byron.
Website TMZ reported the actor - who had an unidentified passenger with him at the time of the arrest - was on his way to a fast food restaurant when he was stopped.
Matthew is scheduled for a court appearance in relation to his DUI arrest on June 17.
This is not the first time Matthew has had a run in with the law.
In August last year he was accused by Ohio bus driver Heather Bormann of assault and battery after she claimed he drunkenly tried to get onto her vehicle and demanded she drove him to his hotel.
Court papers filed by Heather stated: "Defendant Fox continued to force his way onto the steps of the bus, and bellowed loudly at plaintiff, demanding she drive him to his hotel... Suddenly and without provocation, Fox attacked plaintiff with his fists, delivering sudden and severe blows to her right breast, groin, arm and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury and pain to plaintiff."