Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Lord of the Rings" star Orlando Bloom and model Miranda Kerr are moving to New York City
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 at 07:29 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Both Orlando and Miranda's jobs take them all over the world, so it'll be nice for him to be in one place for a bit.
"This is a true commitment to spending some quality time together as a family."
The couple have previously been living in Hollywood, but may have been unsettled after a recent incident where a naked man "high on drugs" was arrested outside of their mansion.
When police tried to arrest the unidentified man, he dived head-first into bushes in an attempt to avoid officers.
The officers put on black gloves before eventually wrestling the man to the ground, and he was handcuffed with his hands behind his back and driven away.
It is not known who called the police to the Los Angeles neighbourhood, which is also close to the homes of Charlize Theron, Will Ferrell, Jason Statham and Laura Dern.