Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Lord of the Rings" star Orlando Bloom and model Miranda Kerr are moving to New York City
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 at 07:29 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Both Orlando and Miranda's jobs take them all over the world, so it'll be nice for him to be in one place for a bit.
"This is a true commitment to spending some quality time together as a family."
The couple have previously been living in Hollywood, but may have been unsettled after a recent incident where a naked man "high on drugs" was arrested outside of their mansion.
When police tried to arrest the unidentified man, he dived head-first into bushes in an attempt to avoid officers.
The officers put on black gloves before eventually wrestling the man to the ground, and he was handcuffed with his hands behind his back and driven away.
It is not known who called the police to the Los Angeles neighbourhood, which is also close to the homes of Charlize Theron, Will Ferrell, Jason Statham and Laura Dern.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...