“Lord of the Dance” Michael Flatley’s wife has no problem with his wandering eyes (VIDEO)
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Niamh O'Brien and Michael Flatley|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
Apparently the “Lord of the Dance” Michael Flatley’s wife, Niamh O’Brien, doesn’t have a problem with his wondering eye.
The Irish dance star and entrepreneur said that since he married O’Brien in 2006 his womanizing ways, he was once known for, have come to an end but his “roving eye” continued to notice “beautiful women”.
He told Piers Morgan in a tell-all interview on “Piers Morgan’s Life Stories” he said “I don’t think it’s a bad thing. But my wife knows me well and she loves me and I love her.
“I’d like to think [my roving eye has retired] but, like I said, I admire beauty in everything and women are the most beautiful things in the world.”
Flatley was also quick to talk up his wife O’Brien. He said “I am the luckiest guy in the world to get Niamh O’Brien…I’m so proud to have her by my side. She knew me. Niamh knows what it’s like being on the road, she knows how bad things get.”
He said O’Brien isn’t worried about his womanizing reputation.
“She can see right through me right down to my boots…She put me in the car when I couldn’t hardly stand up, night after night. She has seen me make a fool of myself on more than a number of occasions and she still married me.”
The couple keep their marriage spicy by dancing before dinner the former “Riverdance” star explained.
He told Morgan “Every Friday night we have a dinner in the formal dining room when we’re in Castle Hyde and we’ll always have one dance and our dinner.”
Here’s the trailer for the show:
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...