Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Liz & Dick' actress Lindsay Lohan thinks the police are conspiring against her
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 at 08:54 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Poster for the upcoming film Liz and Dick|
Lindsay still claims she wasn't driving her Porsche during the accident on the Pacific Coast Highway, but several eye witnesses are insisting she was behind the wheel.
The 26-year-old star is "terrified" of going back to jail because Judge Stephanie Sautner has told her she will violate her current probation if she breaks the law again.
She is allegedly saying: "One car accident could ruin everything for me."
Lindsay is on probation since being found guilty of stealing a necklace in July 2011, for which she was sentenced to 120 days in prison and 480 hours of community service, and is telling friends she has since done everything right to abide by the law.
The party-loving starlet's publicist Steve Honig recently quit after a rollercoaster few months for the actress, which also saw her accuse mother Dina Lohan of taking cocaine.
A source recently told RadarOnline.com: "Prosecutors and cops think there is more than enough evidence for the judge to find Lindsay in violation of probation and are hopeful that this time, she will face the maximum penalty for lying to cops.
"Remember, the burden is much lower for a probation violation, just the fact that Lindsay will be charged with a crime is enough for her probation to be revoked and sent to jail."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...