Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liv Tyler went through a lot of 'difficult things' as a child
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 at 06:51 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Liv Tyler, from Marie Claire photoshoot|
She said: "It's brought up a tremendous amount of issues, concerns and worries for me, being a mother and how much that meant to me based on my childhood and what I went through. Wonderful, beautiful things and difficult things.
"It was always a dream of mine to be a mother. I didn't really ever dream of being an actress. I always dreamed of being a mother ever since I was a young girl."
Before meeting her half-sister Mia backstage at an Aerosmith concert at the age of 11, the brunette beauty admitted she had always dreamed of having a twin.
Liv added in an interview with Marie Claire magazine: "I was by myself a lot [as a child], so I definitely talked to myself and made up my own games. I used to wish I had a twin really badly. I so wanted a twin. That's so strange. Then I met my twin.
"Maybe all the time I was missing Mia. But then I met Mia when I was 11 and she looks exactly like me. That is really weird."