Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liv Tyler went through a lot of 'difficult things' as a child
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 at 06:51 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Liv Tyler, from Marie Claire photoshoot|
She said: "It's brought up a tremendous amount of issues, concerns and worries for me, being a mother and how much that meant to me based on my childhood and what I went through. Wonderful, beautiful things and difficult things.
"It was always a dream of mine to be a mother. I didn't really ever dream of being an actress. I always dreamed of being a mother ever since I was a young girl."
Before meeting her half-sister Mia backstage at an Aerosmith concert at the age of 11, the brunette beauty admitted she had always dreamed of having a twin.
Liv added in an interview with Marie Claire magazine: "I was by myself a lot [as a child], so I definitely talked to myself and made up my own games. I used to wish I had a twin really badly. I so wanted a twin. That's so strange. Then I met my twin.
"Maybe all the time I was missing Mia. But then I met Mia when I was 11 and she looks exactly like me. That is really weird."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...