Linsday Lohan joked about rehab while guest hosting 'Chelsea Lately'
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The troubled actress poked fun at her recent 90 day stint in Malibu Cliffside rehabilitation centre for substance abuse while subbing for the show's regular host, Chelsea Handler.
She joked: "Chelsea's not here, but I did see someone who looked like her moving into my old room at Cliffside. It was really great and wonderful. So I've been through a lot lately, and I've got a lot of people to thank for that, most notably the celebrities who kept the tabloid industry alive in my absence."
Lindsay also took jibes at Justin Bieber, Kanye West and the new royal arrival Prince George of Cambridge.
She jibed: "I wanna thank Justin Bieber for being where you shouldn't, spitting where you shouldn't and wearing your pants where you shouldn't. But most of all, I would like to thank the one person who's captured the worldwide attention of all of the tabloids: The royal baby."
The star even joked at her determination to stay clean after being ordered to continue therapy until next year.
She quipped: "I'm back, I'm happy, I'm healthy, and sorry paparazzi but if you want to take pictures of someone who's really f***ked up, you're just gonna have to wait until Chelsea's back."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...