Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan's probation is expected to be revoked in the next few days
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 08:24 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Lohan at a probation hearing in Los Angeles in March 2012|
Sources told gossip website TMZ.com that Santa Monica City Attorney will be ready to file a criminal case against the 'Liz & Dick' star soon and it will then go to Los Angeles County Superior Court judge Jane Godfrey for arraignment, a legal procedure in which a person is formally charged with the crime.
The insiders said that once Lindsay is charged, Judge Godfrey will revoke her probation and schedule a full hearing to about the violation.
Sources previously revealed that Lindsay could face "significant jail time" after lying to the police.
Lindsay has been on probation since being found guilty of stealing a necklace in July 2011, for which she was sentenced to 120 days in prison and 480 hours of community service.
Lindsay recently cancelled an interview with Barbara Walters on the advice of her new PR team after a tough few months, which also saw her accuse mother Dina Lohan of taking cocaine and foil an intervention attempt by her father Michael Lohan.
The actress has being doing a lot of promotion for her Lifetime TV movie about Elizabeth Taylor recently but has refused to answer any questions about the case.
Friends close to the actress previously said she was "terrified" about her probation being revoked as she is trying to get her life back on track.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...