Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan's mother has created her own reality TV show
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The show will chronicle the journey of launching a Broadway-bound musical from "page to page" while showcasing the young talents and the ambitious mothers behind them.
Dina said: "There is nothing more important to me than a parent standing behind their child and helping them fulfil their dreams."
It will take the audience "behind the scenes of The White Plains Performing Arts Center's theatre company", with producers promising to take the audience "on a roller coaster adventure".
Production for the series begins this weekend and will run through the summer, although a TV network is yet to buy the project.
As well as Lindsay - who made her big screen debut at the age of 11 in Disney movie 'The Parent Trap' but has been plagued by numerous personal and legal problems in her adult life - Dina is also mother to Michael, 24, aspiring actress Ali, 18, and 15-year-old Dakota, but she is no longer with their father, Michael Lohan.