Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan's mother has created her own reality TV show
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The show will chronicle the journey of launching a Broadway-bound musical from "page to page" while showcasing the young talents and the ambitious mothers behind them.
Dina said: "There is nothing more important to me than a parent standing behind their child and helping them fulfil their dreams."
It will take the audience "behind the scenes of The White Plains Performing Arts Center's theatre company", with producers promising to take the audience "on a roller coaster adventure".
Production for the series begins this weekend and will run through the summer, although a TV network is yet to buy the project.
As well as Lindsay - who made her big screen debut at the age of 11 in Disney movie 'The Parent Trap' but has been plagued by numerous personal and legal problems in her adult life - Dina is also mother to Michael, 24, aspiring actress Ali, 18, and 15-year-old Dakota, but she is no longer with their father, Michael Lohan.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...