Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina pleads not guilty to drunk driving
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Dina Lohan, who was pulled over by police on a Long Island highway earlier this month for allegedly driving over the speed limit and officers discovered her blood alcohol level was .20, more than twice the legal limit of .08, appeared in court in New York with her attorney, Mark Heller, and was released without bail because she has no prior convictions.
However, the judge suspended the 50-year-old mother-of-four's driving licence, according to gossip website TMZ.com.
Dina, who was driven away from the hearing in a silver Rolls Royce, is due back in court on October 23.
Lindsay - who completed a 90-day court ordered rehab stay at the Cliffside Malibu treatment centre at the end of July - reportedly started "begging" her mother to seek help for alleged alcohol problems last month.
A source previously claimed: "Lindsay has been worried sick about Dina lately.
"She knows Dina has been out drinking and she sees how much her own treatment helped her, so she has been begging her mother to go and get help."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...