Lindsay Lohan's mother allegedly drunk dialed her in rehab
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Dina Lohan has been banned from any further involvement in her daughter's treatment at the Cliffside rehabilitation center in Malibu, California - where the 'Mean Girls' actress is in the final weeks of her 90-day court-ordered rehab - after placing a "drunken phone call" to the facility in order to speak to Lindsay, according to TMZ.
The 50-year-old matriarch was deemed to be in an unfit state when she called to talk to the actress shortly before her 27th birthday on July 2 and Cliffside's phone operator quickly nixed the call.
Officials at the facility have now determined that it would be "best" for Lindsay's continued treatment if she were not to have any contact with Dina for the remainder of her stay.
The 'Liz & Dick' star is due to leave rehabilitation in early August and is reportedly determined to turn her life around upon her release from Cliffside.
Lindsay has already inked a $2 million deal with US talk show legend, Oprah Winfrey, for an exclusive one-on-one TV interview, as well as an eight-episode documentary series about her life after rehab for Oprah's TV channel, OWN.
Dina recently exclaimed that Oprah would be a "fantastic" mentor for her troubled daughter.
She said: "Oh, it's fantastic. If anyone is going to help mentor you, it's going to be Oprah."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...