Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan's father thinks her friends are a bad influence
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 09:15 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Lindsay Lohan has been spending |
more time in New York City
Venting in an email to the New York Post newspaper, Michael wrote: "I am very upset with the crowd around Lindsay. My advice to ALL the negative influences in Lindsay and my other children's lives is, this time, you have crossed the line and bitten off a lot more than you can chew!
"My family will not be subject to your misguided morals and ways! There WILL BE changes!! Just watch. (sic)"
Meanwhile, Lindsay's mother Dina is urging her daughter to get a permanent order of protection against Michael, but the starlet thinks the measure is too harsh as it would ban her from even receiving calls, texts or emails from him.
The 'Liz & Dick' star said she was "done" with her father after he betrayed her trust by making public a conversation they had about her fighting with her mother because the showbiz matriarch was allegedly on cocaine.
Lindsay, 26, insisted: "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine.
"Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."
Michael is adamant that Dina is the parent their children need protection from, telling TMZ.com: "I suppose Dina got wind that I want the court and Child Protective Services to investigate her!"
“Many believe he is pulling away because he thinks it was Scientology that split him and Katie up.”
Should Tom cut all ties with Scientology then insiders believe Katie would consider reconciling her relationship with him.
The source explained: "If Tom truly leaves, Katie would reconsider. She was in love with Tom, he was her childhood crush, it took a lot of strength to break free. But now she has peace of mind but no love.”
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...