Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan's father takes TV paternity test
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 08:36 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Michael, 52, - who has four children with ex-wife Dina Lohan including his 26-year-old actress daughter and is currently expecting a baby with his 29-year-old girlfriend Kate Major - has allegedly been avoiding taking the test for four years and according to gossip website RadarOnline.com, he said he felt "sick" after giving a sample of his DNA on the show.
Despite her mother Kristi Horn insisting she find out for certain if Michael is her father, Ashley told the show: "I don't want to be part of the Lohan trainwreck."
She also attacked Michael for refusing to acknowledge her in the past.
She said: "What gives you the right to tell me that the kids have a right to disown me. What made you say that to me? How can you keep lying?"
Lindsay cut Michael out of her own life after he tried to stage an intervention to get her to return to rehab last month.
The troubled starlet was said to have been pursuing a restraining order to stop her father from constantly interfering in her life but so far no legal documents have been filed.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...