Lindsay Lohan's father claims she has been battling her drug and drink demons since she was 18
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Michael, 53, has revealed she took cocaine on the set of 'Just My Luck' in 2005 - going against her recent claim she first tried it when she was 21.
He recalled being told of her first overdose and admitted he wanted to "kill" the assistant who gave her the drugs.
He told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: "Lindsay was filming in New Orleans and I got a call saying she had overdosed on cocaine. One of her assistants had given her the drug.
"I was so angry I got a gun from the house and planned to go New Orleans to kill him.
"I couldn't believe that had happened to my daughter. I was just so angry."
Michael also speculated the 'Liz & Dick' star's career could be over if she suffers another "relapse" when her recent 90-day rehab stint is completed.
He added: "If Lindsay does relapse, then I think it will be over for her with Hollywood.
"She takes Adderall and vodka. The combination just turns the brain to mush. People who do that are zonked out."
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...