Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan's father believes he has found the perfect rehab for her
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 09:30 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
He told RadarOnline: "Being that there's the clock is ticking and there is some discrepancy between Mr. Heller's representation to the court regarding the type of rehab Lindsay should be in, and what the court will actually accept, I have searched all over and finally come to find one that will not only be a happy medium with regard to her confinement, but also a facility that would offer her the best treatment she had ever gotten and she can possibly get.
"It's the Lukens Institute. It has high security, is very professional and the best treatment."
Michael believes the Lukens Institute can help Lindsay, who has been in and out of rehab over the past few years.
He said: "I have passed it on to her 'team' and even the City Attorney. Hopefully, they will finally listen to me because this is the place for her! It will change her life, if she lets me help rather than listen to people who know nothing! Like her mother, Dina Lohan, the Hellers and friends!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...