Lindsay Lohan's estranged half-sister spent $25,000 on plastic surgery to look like ‘The Mean Girls’star
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' costar Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
Ashley Horn, who discovered she is the biological daughter of Lindsay's father, Michael Lohan, after he took a paternity test last November, has dyed her hair red and recently underwent five procedures, including a nose job, to try to look more like her famous older sibling at the height of her fame.
She told In Touch Weekly magazine: "I've gotten rhinoplasty, a bit of refinement underneath my cheeks and jawline, some fat injected into my chin and some fat injected into my upper cheeks."
She added: "My goal was to look like Lindsay in her good days, when she was around 18, 19 years old."
Ashley, 18, thinks she is more attractive than Lindsay and hopes to launch her own acting career.
She said: 'I'm hotter than Lindsay! I have no problem saying that."
Despite wanting to resemble Lindsay, Ashley insists she is nothing like the actress, who completed 90-days of court-ordered treatment in rehab at the end of July.
She said: "I'm not Lindsay. I wasn't raised in that family. I don't drink, do drugs or party. I like being a responsible person."
A source previously said that Ashley was devastated to learn that Lindsay wants nothing to do with her because Michael was still married to her mother Dina Lohan when he had a fling with Ashley's mom Kristi Horn.
The insider said: "While Ashley can't stand Michael, she thought Lindsay would be kinder to her. She says the Lohans are trash and wants nothing to do with them but the truth is she is really hurt by Lindsay's attitude."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...