Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan's disastrous 'Saturday Night Live' performance was due to prescription drugs, says Michael Lohan
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 10:20 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Lindsay Lohan on "SNL"|
However, Michael insists he convinced her to stop taking prescription medication ahead of her recent 'Glee' cameo and believes she is now once again showing her potential.
He told Celebrityviplounge.com: "I have to say this...on 'SNL', Lindsay was not using any illicit drugs or drinking but she still is on prescription drugs that they gave her. And the meds that they give her are meds that they say she needs, but she doesn't need them. But they kind of make her flat. She's not acting at a full potential. It's like the screen is down over her.
"And now when she did 'Glee' I said, 'Linds, get off the damn medication and let people see who you really are.' And for a couple days before 'Glee', she went off this stuff. And there were tears in my eyes when I watched 'Glee'. THAT was Lindsay. Yeah that was her acting. That is Lindsay Lohan at the 'Parent Trap', 'Freaky Friday' and 'Mean Girls' potential. That is what she was."
In 2010 Lindsay's probation papers indicated she was on antidepressants Zoloft and trazodone, stimulant Adderall, Nexium for acid reflux and painkiller Dilaudid for dental problems.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...