Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan's dad has accused her mother of ruining her life
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 at 09:33 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
After hearing that Dina Lohan - the mother of Lindsay, her sister Ali and brothers Cody and Michael - is starring in a reality show, Michael ranted about her participation.
He said: "Are you kidding me? She's out of her mind. What is she trying to do the same to someone else?
Her reality career is in full drive? Please? She just lied about that too! First, producing a movie starring my son Michael, then a cameo on a show, then her own show!"
Michael said that his ex-wife should not take credit for their children's skyrocketing careers as they did the work themselves.
He continued: "She brought OUR kids to many levels of success? Please, Lindsay is the talented one; she did it on her own. And as for Ali, her beauty got her in the door! Dina never made it in the modeling or entertainment business!
"If she accomplished anything, Dina destroyed the kids by lying to them and alienating them from me after the divorce!"
Michael said it is his ex-wife who is treating their daughter poorly, and had harsh words for her.
"You have no idea what she has done TO Lindsay. And if she doesn't keep from pulling her crap and using Lindsay, the TRUTH will be proven and come out!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...