Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan’s ban from the Chateau Marmont been lifted after "Mean Girl" failed to pay her massive bill
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:42 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 'Mean Girls' actress didn’t pay her $46,350.04 bill for a 47-day stay in June and July, and was told not to return until the account was settled but she was spotted at the legendary Hollywood hotel on Thursday (11.10.12) night.
However, the Chateau’s management refused to comment, only saying to E! News: "Chateau Marmont places
guest privacy as a core value and upholds this privacy with paramount importance. This is a private matter between one of their guests and the hotel and they will continue to treat it as such."
The incident over the bill was first made public when Chateau Marmont general manager Philip Pavel wrote a letter to Lindsay detailing the situation and it was obtained by TMZ.
He wrote: "As you are aware from our previous correspondences starting on July 8, you currently owe the hotel a grand total of $46,350.04 in charges for your stay starting on May 30, 2012. I have enclosed a copy of your most up to date folio for your records.
"As we have made repeated attempts to resolve this pressing matter over the last few weeks without any resolution, I regret to inform you that we will no longer be able to extend any further credit for you to remain at the hotel."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...