Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan won't be charged for a hit and run accident she was accused of recently
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 at 09:10 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The venue's manager, Thaer Kamal, accused her of hitting him and his car while making a U-turn before speeding off.
According the Los Angeles County District Attorney Charge Evaluation Worksheet, Thaer's story lacked credibility after two interviews, according to RadarOnline.com.
The document states: "The manager of the Hookah Lounge calls 911 and reports that he and his car were struck in the parking lot. He says he has the suspect's plate number. When LAPD responds to the location the victim states that his car received no damage. He said that the suspect's vehicle had rubbed along his right leg but he was uninjured and he did not want the police involved. Kamal refused the offer of an ambulance.
"There is no direct evidence to show Lindsay Lohan or anyone else struck victim Kamal. Victim Kamal changed story and lack of cooperation with law enforcement make him a non-credible witness. The fact that no collision is seen on the video and a lack of damage to any vehicle or any independent witnesses make it impossible to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...