Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan won't be charged for a hit and run accident she was accused of recently
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 at 09:10 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
The venue's manager, Thaer Kamal, accused her of hitting him and his car while making a U-turn before speeding off.
According the Los Angeles County District Attorney Charge Evaluation Worksheet, Thaer's story lacked credibility after two interviews, according to RadarOnline.com.
The document states: "The manager of the Hookah Lounge calls 911 and reports that he and his car were struck in the parking lot. He says he has the suspect's plate number. When LAPD responds to the location the victim states that his car received no damage. He said that the suspect's vehicle had rubbed along his right leg but he was uninjured and he did not want the police involved. Kamal refused the offer of an ambulance.
"There is no direct evidence to show Lindsay Lohan or anyone else struck victim Kamal. Victim Kamal changed story and lack of cooperation with law enforcement make him a non-credible witness. The fact that no collision is seen on the video and a lack of damage to any vehicle or any independent witnesses make it impossible to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt."