Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan wants police to reopen investigation into weekend attack
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
She told the New York Post’s Page Six: “He isn’t going to get away with this. I’m in shock and it was a really scary situation.”
However, Christian’s uncle Peter Jessop insists his nephew is innocent and blasted Lindsay’s mother Dina Lohan for her remarks about the incident.
He said: “He doesn’t deserve this. It’s amazing that her mom said, ‘Thank God he didn’t have a weapon’ — of course he didn’t have a weapon. He’s a good kid, he’s worked for two congressmen. He just went to New York for the weekend. Hopefully this doesn’t cost him his job. He is in shock about how the media has twisted this story.”
Lindsay had claimed Christian befriended someone in her group at 1 Oak nightclub with the intention of getting closer to her.
She said they later got into a heated physical argument after she found out he had taken more than 50 photographs of her and was emailing them to his friends.
Lindsay reported the incident to police at 4:30am on Sunday and alleged she was choked from behind and thrown on to the ground in her room at the W Hotel in Manhattan where she was staying with friends.